Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Possibility of commenting archived comments

Last post 10-22-1999, 9:43 AM by anonymous2. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-20-1999, 12:12 AM 903

Possibility of commenting archived comments

*** Posted by Kim Nielsen ***
    Did I write about this earlier? I can't find it, so it dos'nt seem so!

You ask me to follow up on the decorated Drakens if I mean thet the job still havent been done. (It havent, since You still miss to comment the red draken with a golden grif (dragon) on the bow!), but it isnt possible to make direct comments after You have been archieving the treads. And at some times You are pretty well quick to archieve!

Regards
    Kim
  •  10-20-1999, 12:19 AM 906 in reply to 903

Re:Possibility of commenting archived comments

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Kim

I will implement answering old postings in the next update. And you are right I haven't answered your question yet, I guess I just don't hang around old Draken drivers enough ;o) I will check up on it.

run
  •  10-20-1999, 6:39 PM 908 in reply to 903

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Kim,

I would like to hear any stories you or anybody else has on this forum and that I have the policy to repect others opnions and arguments so long as they repaect mine.

I am sure you can understand that Run has done a very good site here at jets.dk and that it takes alot of effort to keep upto date and well maintained etc. For this he deserves a bit of credit at least even if it is difficult finding past threads. Most web-sites are run by a small group of individuals or a team, Run works alone, think about it.

Kind Regards

Rapier
  •  10-20-1999, 7:29 PM 911 in reply to 903

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Kim

Now you can pick up an old thread and answer an old posting.

Regards run
  •  10-22-1999, 9:42 AM 914 in reply to 908

[Hi Kim,

I would like to hear any stories you or anybody else has on this forum and that I have the policy to repect others opnions and arguments so long as they repaect mine.

I am sure you can understand that Run has done a very good site here at jets.dk and that it takes alot of effort to keep upto date and well maintained etc. For this he deserves a bit of credit at least even if it is difficult finding past threads. Most web-sites are run by a small group of individuals or a team, Run works alone, think about it.

Kind Regards

Rapier]
    -----------

I compleately agree!

The reason to my comment was to be seen as a helping advice.
    Never the less since RUN himself had trapped me by archiving a posting in wich he tells to comment the actual posting instead of creating a new. Wich wasnt possible.
    Herefore i thought that RUN had'ny realised that it was'nt possible to comment arcived postings, wich lead to my wish of helping!!

Kim
  •  10-22-1999, 9:43 AM 915 in reply to 911

[Hi Kim

Now you can pick up an old thread and answer an old posting.

Regards run]
    -------

GREAT!
    Great for me.
    Great for us.
    Great for Your site!

Kindly, Kim
View as RSS news feed in XML