Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Gold Award!! Well done!

Last post 05-12-1999, 2:04 PM by anonymous2. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-11-1999, 1:32 AM 369

Gold Award!! Well done!

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    To RUN,

Well done on winning a recognised gold award! I would just like to add to the award body's comments that you have done a superlative job in constructing and maintaining this site, so a very big well done! I would just like to say that I am 100% sure this site will become even better and win more awards and will climb up the ladder and eventually hit the No.1 spot, so dont worry John.

Our thanks and support go to John for all his hard work!

Best Luck for the future John!

Rapier
  •  05-11-1999, 6:01 PM 376 in reply to 369

Re:Gold Award!! Well done!

*** Posted by Run ***
    [To RUN,

Well done on winning a recognised gold award! I would just like to add to the award body's comments that you have done a superlative job in constructing and maintaining this site, so a very big well done! I would just like to say that I am 100% sure this site will become even better and win more awards and will climb up the ladder and eventually hit the No.1 spot, so dont worry John.

Our thanks and support go to John for all his hard work!

Best Luck for the future John!

Rapier]

Thanks. I think most of the awards are just made to promote the site of one giving the award, but they are fun to collect.

RUN
  •  05-11-1999, 8:36 PM 390 in reply to 376

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [Thanks. I think most of the awards are just made to promote the site of one giving the award, but they are fun to collect.

RUN]

Hello RUN,

You should'nt be so modest RUN. I give credit to anyone who devotes their time and energy in producing a web site and I am sure you will realise that as time goes on your site will recieve more awards which are deserved because of all the hard work not just to promote the site.

One other thing RUN, on one of the posts by Kim he said that he remebers Rapier as a young canadian pilot/boy. What did he mean by this? Are you and Kim old buddies? Rapier is my Callsign for my virtual squadron. It is the name of a particular sword "Long, slender sword which is extremely sharp used for quick slashing attacks". This is how I like to fly in combat and the name was given to me by another squadron member while playing a multiplayer game of F4.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-11-1999, 8:36 PM 391 in reply to 376

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [Thanks. I think most of the awards are just made to promote the site of one giving the award, but they are fun to collect.

RUN]

Hello RUN,

You should'nt be so modest RUN. I give credit to anyone who devotes their time and energy in producing a web site and I am sure you will realise that as time goes on your site will recieve more awards which are deserved because of all the hard work not just to promote the site.

One other thing RUN, on one of the posts by Kim he said that he remebers Rapier as a young canadian pilot/boy. What did he mean by this? Are you and Kim old buddies? Rapier is my Callsign for my virtual squadron. It is the name of a particular sword "Long, slender sword which is extremely sharp used for quick slashing attacks". This is how I like to fly in combat and the name was given to me by another squadron member while playing a multiplayer game of F4.

Regards

Rapier
  •  05-12-1999, 2:04 PM 407 in reply to 391

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [---snip---

Regards

Rapier]

I think he has just been reading what ever you wrote in the forum & no we are not old bodies.

RUN
View as RSS news feed in XML