Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

What experience have you gained which will assist you as a commercial pilot? Please share your experience!

Last post 07-04-2006, 6:38 AM by acmessenger. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-04-2006, 6:38 AM 3472

What experience have you gained which will assist you as a commercial pilot? Please share your experience!

hi all,

I am new to this forum and interested in become a commerical pilot.   I only have 30 mins flying time and self studying aviation theory.  But what experience have you gained which will assist you as a commercial pilot? Please share your experience.........it will be great to know more people who dreams become a commercial pilot.

I think, being a pilot are has to be extremely caution, excellent hand eye coordination, tranquil, good communications skill, able to work under pressure, multitasking and good thinking.

I have worked as a Customer Services Coordinator for 3 years and after my frist introduction flight, I am crazy in love of aviation. Considering I am an advertising graduate and have no academic background related to aviation, I dont know what elements I do have to become a commerical pilot. Please give me some advices.

View as RSS news feed in XML