Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Fly lyde

Last post 05-12-1999, 12:49 AM by anonymous2. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-10-1999, 2:51 PM 343

Fly lyde

*** Posted by je ***
    Skriv kommentaren her
  •  05-12-1999, 12:15 AM 396 in reply to 343

Re:Fly lyde

*** Posted by Kim Nielsen ***

Great idea about the historic (jet) sounds!

I've already in another script mentioned the distinctive howl of the 104's (wich aparently did'nt miss the ability over the Baltic see!)
    A 10 Is also extreme different in its sound as well as many of the earlier jets (I've been told) as instance the Hawker Hunter and the D.H. Vampire (caused by the use of centrifugal compressor??).

It could be very interesting to be able to hear or re-hear the different jets.

To Rapiers love of the sound of a diving P 51: All Right with that, but when it comes to pistonengines i feel the radials out class all others. But then again - this is a jet site!

Kim
  •  05-12-1999, 12:49 AM 397 in reply to 396

Distinctive Jet Sounds

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    [
    Great idea about the historic (jet) sounds!

I've already in another script mentioned the distinctive howl of the 104's (wich aparently did'nt miss the ability over the Baltic see!)
    A 10 Is also extreme different in its sound as well as many of the earlier jets (I've been told) as instance the Hawker Hunter and the D.H. Vampire (caused by the use of centrifugal compressor??).

It could be very interesting to be able to hear or re-hear the different jets.

To Rapiers love of the sound of a diving P 51: All Right with that, but when it comes to pistonengines i feel the radials out class all others. But then again - this is a jet site!

Kim]

Hi Kim, how are you?

You are right about the distinctive jet sounds. I dont know, it might be an idea for RUN in his future updates to include some kind of quiz, you know guess what jet makes this sound etc etc you could even mix a couple of pictures up and see if you can distinduish the jets like a collage. If you have any sounds you would like to pass on to RUN I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Regards

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML