Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Hope you dont mind

Last post 05-05-1999, 1:01 AM by anonymous2. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-05-1999, 12:00 AM 258

Hope you dont mind

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi RUN,

I hope you dont mind us going on about flight sims and stuff. It might be boring for you I dont know, but try to understand that this is the closest we can get to flying apart from joining the airforce or a flying club. I dont treat flight sim's as a game by the way I try to keep them serious and as true as possible when using them. I dont like to call them games, I prefer to call them War Scenario Generators because that's the object of most sim's to win a war generated by the computer.

By the way feel free to correct me if I give the wrong information on some posts, nobody's perfect and I dont want to give the impression that I know everything about the F16. I just like to talk with people and tell them what I have learned experimenting with sims.

Thanks

Rapier
  •  05-05-1999, 1:01 AM 264 in reply to 258

Re:Hope you dont mind

*** Posted by RUN ***
    [Hi RUN,

I hope you dont mind us going on about flight sims and stuff. It might be boring for you I dont know, but try to understand that this is the closest we can get to flying apart from joining the airforce or a flying club. I dont treat flight sim's as a game by the way I try to keep them serious and as true as possible when using them. I dont like to call them games, I prefer to call them War Scenario Generators because that's the object of most sim's to win a war generated by the computer.

By the way feel free to correct me if I give the wrong information on some posts, nobody's perfect and I dont want to give the impression that I know everything about the F16. I just like to talk with people and tell them what I have learned experimenting with sims.

Thanks

Rapier]

Keep up the good work
    RUN
View as RSS news feed in XML