Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Last post 02-29-2012, 11:52 AM by wotai139. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-22-2007, 3:48 AM 4328

Career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Hi there, I'm a new here.Just want to find out more in this Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career.May I know if anyone out there can tell me what is the other job oppourtunity if I quit as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?With the skills accomplished and knowledges gained in this field,what other field can I fall back in order to earn a living?I will be glad and thankful if there is any advice or opinion on this matter.Thank You.

•  01-20-2012, 12:59 AM 11114 in reply to 4328

Re: Career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Aircraft maintenance engineers do have a great salary abroad. But it needs great skills to qualify for the job. Although the job is too risky, the income is very huge. I hope I could be one someday.
  •  01-30-2012, 2:49 AM 11142 in reply to 4328

RonaldinHoong:

Hi there, I'm a new here.Just want to find out more in this Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career.May I know if anyone out there can tell me what is the other job oppourtunity if I quit as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?With the skills accomplished and knowledges gained in this field,what other field can I fall back in order to earn a living?I will be glad and thankful if there is any advice or opinion on this matter.Thank You.

Can I ask you a question? Why do you want to quit from such a great job and profile?
  •  02-29-2012, 11:52 AM 11237 in reply to 11114

I don't think the income is that huge. I heard the starting salary as an apprentice is ~$30k/year and it maxes out at like ~80k/year when you are experienced.
View as RSS news feed in XML