Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

"Connies" Aircraft contractors

Last post 12-04-1999, 8:02 AM by anonymous2. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-25-1999, 7:02 AM 959

"Connies" Aircraft contractors

*** Posted by Arne V. Myklebost ***
    Hi there. (writing in english to get further information!)
    I am an aircraft engineer, and looking for colleagues all over the world, but there are not many sites for these guys, that builds the aircrafts. I am thinking of people on the cirquit, working on contracts all over the world, and feels there should be some "place" they could exchange comments, experiences and so. Maybe even a list of vacancies/recruitments - how about swapping special tools.
    Anyone knowing any sites or having ideas??

Arne (mykle@mail1.stofanet.dk)
  •  12-04-1999, 1:03 AM 973 in reply to 959

Re:Aircraft contractors

*** Posted by run ***
    Hi Arne

Do you have a suggestion for a Forum name ? I would be more than happy to create a forum for you guys to talk in, but I can't promise you any response from other guys. I am planning on implementing an aviation classifieds section to www.jets.dk, so if you have any suggestions to that please respond.

Regards John Raahauge (RUN)
    [Hi there. (writing in english to get further information!)
    I am an aircraft engineer, and looking for colleagues all over the world, but there are not many sites for these guys, that builds the aircrafts. I am thinking of people on the cirquit, working on contracts all over the world, and feels there should be some "place" they could exchange comments, experiences and so. Maybe even a list of vacancies/recruitments - how about swapping special tools.
    Anyone knowing any sites or having ideas??

Arne (mykle@mail1.stofanet.dk)]
  •  12-04-1999, 8:02 AM 976 in reply to 959

Re:

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi Arne,

I think there is a company or group in America which sells kit aircraft to people and can even make the aircraft for you. I came accross this company before but a long time ago on the net and they have some kind of forum where pilots from around the world could talk to each other and trade things if they like. Last time I looked they were selling P-51 Mustang replicas at a very good price. I'm not sure of the web site though you may have to do some searching. If you mean model Aircraft then there is a groupe that work with model jet aircraft on the Falcon 4 forum. I've talked with these guy's and I think it would be a great place to start to look. If Run can implement a Forum here for that sort of thing then that will be even better.

Meanwhile head over to www.falcon4.com and hit the forum button. Dont worry the forum is really for the game but you'll find such a mixed array of people there that they will be happy to point you into the right direction.

Regards

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML