Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

DuPont-Conoco-AIG Cover-Up of Employee-Pilot Alcoholism Exposed

Last post 10-21-2008, 6:58 PM by BreakOut. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-26-2006, 9:17 PM 3448

DuPont-Conoco-AIG Cover-Up of Employee-Pilot Alcoholism Exposed

DuPont-Conoco Gulfstream G-II N204C Prior to September 4, 1991 Crash This is an update on the causes and circumstances surrounding the crash of a Gulfstream G-1159 (R/N N204C), owned by E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and operated by Conoco, Inc., that occurred near Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, on September 4, 1991. The article "Additional Causes For CFIT Revealed By The 1991 DuPont G-II Crash In Malaysia" corrects the erroneous account of the plane crash copyrighted and distributed by the Flight Safety Foundation, Inc. in the video “CFIT AWARENESS AND PREVENTION”. The FSF video and the report can be viewed at http://Iran-CONOCO-Affair.US/Iran-CONOCO-Affair/cover-up.html. A recitation of the facts that have only recently been unearthed by the continuing investigation of this plane crash can be found at the link http://iran-conoco-affair.us/Iran-CONOCO-Affair/fraud_files/3-C%20Opposition%20Exhibit.pdf.
  •  06-08-2008, 1:28 AM 5507 in reply to 3448

Re: DuPont-Conoco-AIG Cover-Up of Employee-Pilot Alcoholism Exposed

It's important to everyone to stop drugs...
    because it not only affect your health but also affect the happiness of your family...
    it spoils your image,health,knowledge etc....
    pls use recovery centers
    please think...
    =============
    Bob
    Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.

•  09-02-2008, 4:38 PM 5806 in reply to 3448

I want to stop alcohol drinking, i tried so many times but my self control failed. give me some good suggestion either shall i got for treatment or council ling, i am very afraid for treatment because of side affects. suggest me. Advance thanks.
    ===================================
    Micky Brown
  •  10-21-2008, 6:58 PM 5982 in reply to 5806

Micky,

Try AA - Alcoholics Anonymous.  The whole premise is that self control is useless, and we are powerless over alcohol.  There are meetings near you, and they are in the phone book.  They are totally anonymous, and the only side-effect is that you will wake up with a clear head and no hang-over.

BreakOut

View as RSS news feed in XML