Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Answers to Air Force Academy Questions

Last post 01-04-2011, 3:31 PM by raimius. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-16-2009, 4:51 PM 8118 in reply to 3144

Re: Answers to Air Force Academy Questions

hey Kinger8,

I was just wondering about how I could into the Airforce Academy, and I have never heard of this Summer Seminar. Could you tell me some about that? Am i old enough to get to the Seminar? As of right now im a sophmore in highschool and i will be sixteen in a few months. i want really bad to be in the airforce, and there is nohing else i'd rather do. this is my life and dream to gat in the airforce. i'm guessing that you have to make exelant grades in school to make it but i also think thats a small part in making it. but i think i have the grade part down. i make striaght A's and i passed the 9th grade with high honors. I'm in the CAP(civil air patrol) otherwise known as the Airforce Auxiliary. So it would be nice to get some answers. So please do what you can to help me out...

C/AB Steward.

•  08-19-2009, 11:32 PM 8131 in reply to 8118

Summer Seminar is ONLY for those between their junior and senior years in high school.  The application is online at www.academyadmissions.com.

That site also has the basic information on the academy.

•  10-04-2009, 11:26 AM 8365 in reply to 8118

Also, answers can be found at http://www.toughestschoolsintheworld.com/ Good Luck
  •  01-01-2011, 6:47 AM 9938 in reply to 3144

Hello!

I live in Croatia, born on August 30th, 1991.
    If you can get me all the details about applying for foreigners. Especially what bothers me is you natives need a Congressman recomendation, what about me?

Please, if you could send me all you know on my email    alen.ivelic@gmail.com
    in case I forget to visit this forum again.

If you have some examples of tests in math, physics, English, or whatever they test of your previoous knowledge before considering you, please send it as atachment with email.

Thanks a lot!

•  01-04-2011, 3:31 PM 9998 in reply to 9938

Click on the "International Students" tab.
    http://academyadmissions.com/#Page/How_to_Apply
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML