Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Sale AOC Europe: one of the most successful operators (airline) class business jet aircraft in Europe, announced the sale of its air operator certificate (AOC).

Last post 02-26-2018, 2:38 AM by radug. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-10-2016, 1:53 AM 14272

Sale AOC Europe: one of the most successful operators (airline) class business jet aircraft in Europe, announced the sale of its air operator certificate (AOC).

Dear colleagues, One of the most successful operators (airline) class business jet aircraft in Europe, announced the sale of its air operator certificate (AOC). This sale airlines do not like is not connected to the global crisis and other financial indicators. This airline has recently completely changed its owner, and as it became known, this airline (AOC) identified the owner as a non-core asset of the holding. Sold German airline currently has no debt and losses (profitable). Under the control of the airline are 9 private jets, private OPS (Service Flight Operations), and other assets, as the private operator of full cycle. Under the European (global) standards AK (AOC) is considered to be highly successful and break-even. This airline offers a full range of management services for business jets. Airlines operating on the market for 60 years and serves several major customers in Russia and the CIS, Europe, flies all over the world. In the case of your interest, my partners are willing to meet with you or your partners for the presentation of the project. e-mail: businessjets@bk.ru
    =================================
    we sell and buy aircraft: Bombardier CRJ 200; Boeing; Airbus; Embraer; Il-76: all business jet, Mi-18 helicopters (17 Mi $ 171 all Mil). We are looking for partners in the world. We buy airplanes and engines for recycling and part-out. Supply of engines for Russian helicopters and Il-76.
    e-mail: businessjets@bk.ru
  •  04-27-2016, 3:30 AM 14456 in reply to 14272

Re: Sale AOC Europe: one of the most successful operators (airline) class business jet aircraft in Europe, announced the sale of its air operator certificate (AOC).

Thank you for posting this information!)
  •  05-23-2016, 4:51 AM 14512 in reply to 14456

Re: Sale AOC Europe: one of the most successful operators (airline) class business jet aircraft in Europe, announced the sale of its air operator certificate (AOC).

Excellent !! really nice posts! thanks
  •  08-10-2016, 7:08 AM 14848 in reply to 14272

Dear Sir

My email address is as below
    harry@skyjet-uk.com
    i am interested to buy your AOC. please let me know about the cost and procedure. please inform me on urgent basis.
  •  04-27-2017, 7:37 AM 15054 in reply to 14272

Dear Sir's
    My name is Mr John F. Keogh.
    I would very much like to speak to the CEO of your company 're the sale of your AOC.
    I am in the UK and can be reached on 0044-(0)-7774921823 and we can discuss the matter further.
    Yours sincerely
    J. F. KEOGH.
  •  02-26-2018, 2:38 AM 15283 in reply to 15054

Dear Sir,

I noticed an older conversation regarding your interest to buy an AOC. We have a brand new one in Romania. should you still be interested, please write me at radu.gadea@handling.ro.

best,
    radu
View as RSS news feed in XML