Mi-17V-5 multipurpose helicopter is a modernization of Mi-
17 rotorcraft, which has acquired a positive reputation during its
operation in many countries of the world. Helicopter has advanced
performance and is fitted with dolphin type nose, ramp, additional
right sliding door, left widened sliding door.
The Mi-17V-5 is a single-rotor scheme helicopter with the tail rotor.
The helicopter is powered by two ТV3-117VМ gas turbine engines
with take-off power 2,000 h.p. (also can be equipped with VK-
2500-03 engines) that provide high flight safety level as the flight
is possible in case of one engine failure. Helicopter has the main rotor
with five blades and tail rotor with three blades.
Can be colored due to the client's demand
To improve comfort conditions and safety of crew operation
helicopter can be fitted with comfortable crashworthy pilot seats
with retractable safety belts.
For more comfortable transportation of service passengers the
helicopter cargo cabin can be equipped with 10 two-passenger
To reduce heat loss and noise level in cargo cabin it is possible
to install additional noise insulation system.
It is possible to install quick-release lavatory cabin in the cargo
cabin of helicopter.
Fuselage can be equipped with rectangular jettisonable
windows of better visibility instead of round windows.
Please, ask for the specs.
The radio navigation equipment is intended for:
- navigation of the helicopter by using signals of omnirange
and broadcasting radio stations,
- homing the helicopter to the radio beacons on continuous
and pulse radiation in case of aircraft, crew and other objects
- to route the helicopter to the landing aerodrome area;
- to ensure helicopter landing;
- to define the navigation data required for a flight mission;
- for automatic and continuous measurement and indication
of components of ground speed vector, drift angle and
reckoning of the helicopter position spherical coordinates;
- detection of convective moisture targets and its danger for
the flight as well as for navigation of typical radar landmarks.
Radio equipment in basic configuration comprises:
- АRK-15М automatic direction finder;
- А-037 low-altitude radio altimeter.
Radio navigation equipment is controlled by the command
units located on the remote control panels and SPU interphone
It is also possible installation of the following equipment:
- RDR 2000, RDR-1400C, RDR-1600, 8А-813Ц radars;
- DISS-32-90 (DISS-15E), СМА-2012 Doppler system instruments;
- ABRIS navigation system;
- KLN 90В, GPS-155XL, TNL-2101 Plus, CH3301, CH3700 satellite
- GNS-430 (GNS-530) (all-in-one GPS/Nav. VOR/ILS /Comm. VHF)
- KURS MP-70-18 (VOR/ILS), VIM-95, KN-53, Bendix/King KNR
634A navigation systems;
- PNP-72-15 flight navigation instrument;
- SN 4500 navigation instrument;
- KDF 806 direction finder;
- ARK-UD VHF direction finder;
- KRA 405B radio altimeter;
- КN-62А, KN-63, KDM-706А, VND-94, DME-4000, SD-75M radar
- KNEI-8 complex of navigation and electronic indication
Standard delivery conditions of new Мi-17V-5 helicopter
- guarantee according to the contract requirements (usually 12
months or 300 fl ight hours);
- individual kit of spare parts, tools and equipment;
- maintenance kit, contained spare parts and equipment set;
- technical documentation.
Helicopter delivery to the Customer is carried out on agreement -
by sea or air, also it is possible helicopter direct ferry flight.
Helicopter manufacturer provides a wide range of services
related to the helicopter operation, such as:
- full technical support during helicopters operation;
- guaranteed spare parts supply under AOG requirements during
the whole period of helicopter operation;
- helicopter modernization;
- helicopter overhaul both at Kazan Helicopters or Customerīs
- flight and maintenance personnel training in Kazan Helicopters
training center or at the Customerīs base.
|Please mention Aircraftbargains|
|Email: Send an email to dealer !|